Main Ingredients: capsaicin extract, caffeine anhydrous, Black Pepper Extract, Nicotinamide (vitamin B3), lactose.
The material contained in chilli capsaicin not only ensures a sharp taste but also boosts the fat burning process. The effect that is responsible for the melted fat, is called thermogenesis. With some drugs can be increased heat production in the body and so extra calories consumed.
Capsaicin increases the thermogenesis by up to 25%. In addition to increased Thermognese Chilli has other positive qualities that can help with weight control. According to a study from Taiwan (Chung Hsing University, Taichung, 2007), capsaicin prevents the fat cell growth, reduces feelings of hunger and fueling fat loss.
Other advantages: Capsaicin stimulates the metabolism and increases energy expenditure. It also ensures that the saturation starts earlier and insulin levels do not rise too steeply. The storage hormone insulin is responsible for the storage of energy in the carbohydrate and fat stores of the body. The lower the insulin curve, the more difficult it is to be applied to the body fat.
Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) supports a number of biological processes in the body, including energy production and fatty acid synthesis. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties at one.
- Accelerates calorie burning.
- Stimulates the oxidation of fats and carbohydrates.
- Reduces appetite.
- Improves performance and endurance.
- Helps burn fat and inhibits the growth of fat cells.
- Capsaicin reduces the amount of body fat.
- Research conducted by Kawada (1986, 1991) found that capsaicinoids cause a chain of physiological events that support fat burning. Research published in the Journal of Nutrition Science and Vitaminology showed that supplements containing capsaicin and green tea extract, resulting in loss of body fat - 1 pound in two weeks - compared with placebo.
- Chilli peppers help to suppress appetite: One of the main reasons for reaching for food is hunger, which is responsible for the fact that the diet is not effective. During the study found that capsaicinoids reduce the body's need for energy. While taking Capsilite energy is released and sent a signal to the brain that hunger was appeased, and the body does not need more food. This process is called a satiety reflex. An example of the impact of chilli peppers on appetite suppression is presented in an article published in 2001 in the British Journal of Nutrition (Yoshioka 2001), which stated that subjects who ate chillies, need about 956 calories less to achieve the required energy compared to the group, who took a placebo.
- Capsaicin accelerates calorie burning: In theory, weight loss is a very simple matter: energy consumption (in the form of calories burned) must be higher than the energy consumption (as food). However, each an expert in nutrition can prove that it is easier to talk about achieving a negative caloric balance than to achieve it - the lower the intake of calories, the metabolism becomes slower (Yoshioka 1995, 1998, 2001).
NOTE: The dietary supplement. It is not a panacea and does not replace drugs prescribed by your doctor. Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Capsule 30 to 60 minutes before exercise or 1 capsule before breakfast on days without physical activity.
- Do not take before bedtime;
- Administer orally with water.